“Describe yourself in 3 words”
Organised. Determined. Positive.
This is always a difficult question to ask of yourself, so I asked my ex-employers and workmates and that is what they said about me.
I’m a hard worker, I love to be organised and have a genuine passion for business. I’ve worked with start-ups (my own and others) and corporates, so have the experience to help you grow your business. All done with a friendly smile and happy demeanour.
I work proactively, I care about quality and I teach you to “work smart” and grow your business.
I have spent the last 15 years working for corporate companies, small businesses and educational organisations at different levels of admin, management and customer service. This exposure to so many different sectors and roles has given me experience in many unexpected areas.
My roles have included Customer Service agent, Administration assistant, Team Manager, Office Manager and Complaints handler.
My professional attributes include:
- Being highly organised with exceptional attention to detail
- Experienced recruiter
- Scribe and consultant for disciplinary hearings and sensitive meetings
- Strong communicator with a confident and professional manner
- Vast experience working & dealing with a variety of people and their individual needs
- Ability to work effectively individually or as part of a team
- Superb customer service skills with years of consumer and corporate customer service experience
- Experience as a company representative dealing with OFCOM and the Telecommunications Ombudsman
- Impeccable time management skills
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office packages
- Extremely discrete and GDPR compliant
I have worked with many small business clients across Staffordshire and Cheshire to teach them how to apply big business efficiency to their small business.
I specialise in a few key areas where I have the most experience and passion:
- Employee Engagement – Employee satisfaction surveys, process documentation, absence cover.
- Better ways of working – Process mapping, efficiency improvements, workflow streamlining, system and process consultation.
- Manager Development – Teaching coaching skills, 121 skills, Mentoring and accountability partnering
My job is to help you stop working in your business and get craft support structure you need to start working on your business.
You are the entrepreneur with the ‘what’ in mind, I’ll enable your team to take care of the ‘how’
I would love to get to know your business and let you know how I can help you reach your business aims and goals’